JOIN THE FIGHT!
THE FIGHT FOR THE TROPHY!
Started in 2016, The YMCA Corporate Cup is designed to promote your business to the community of Salina, with a focus on health, wellness & competition. The YCC is an opportunity for local businesses to network & build camaraderie amongst each other all while competing against other businesses. The YCC offers a variety of fierce games with only one business taking home the YMCA Corporate Cup Traveling Trophy, where the champion will forever have its name etched in history.
No other event in Salina offers the diversity in sporting opportunities that are provided by the YMCA Corporate Cup. We offer something for everyone from recreational activities: Horseshoes, Bowling, Cornhole, and a non-competitive 1-mile fun walk as well as competitive athletic events such as Tug of War, Sand Volleyball, Kickball, 5K Race, and Golf Tournament. The YCC gives employees a reason to be active and contributes to their overall well-being and opportunities to volunteer.
NEW IN 2020!
- T-SHIRT CONTEST! Get your brand out there by designing your team shirt. The judges will be the Salina Community. You will be judged on the following criteria: creative use of your company logo, clever slogan, most original artwork.
- SHIRT REQUIREMENT: Sponsorship & teams will be printed on the back of all t-shirts. Artwork will be provided by the Y and will need to be printed in black ink.
- SPONSORSHIP TIERS! We have added several categories to sponsor during the YCC.
- LUNCH & LEARNS! Come and learn all about the YCC Thursdays at Noon on March 19, April 16, and May 14. RSVP to Max Kuhn firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMPANY PROFILES: Each company has the opportunity to provide a 50-word profile showcasing your business.
The YCC is designed to promote health, wellness, teambuilding & camaraderie by presenting participating companies and its employees with physical endeavors designed to build & challenge healthy spirits, bodies & minds for all.
The YMCA Corporate Cup Committee serves as the visionaries of the YCC.
If your company has 75 or fewer employees, you are eligible to join another small company to compete as 1 team. The Y will help you to find another small company/business to partner with if you need us too.
The YCC is a huge event. We have restructured all our sponsorship tiers adding a variety of ways you or your company can promote your business throughout the games.
Learn why your company should participate in the YCC.
RULES & REGULATIONS
YCC is proud to serve the Salina community. The size of our games requires establishing guidelines to ensure a safe, fair, well-organized competition. Below is our manual. - TBA
Learn why other companies and/or businesses participate in the YCC.
The YCC features 9 events this year.
D'Souza Memorial Golf Tournament
This tournament was named after two wonderful people and their love for the YMCA and its mission of Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
This is a requirement this year for all the back of shirts. Must be printed in black in do to the YMCA Branding Guidelines.
PDF will be available the week of May 18th.
YCC Facebook Page
We encourage you to like our new Facebook page
Each participating company has the opportunity to showcase their business with a 50-75 word profile.
Registration for 2020 games & sponsorships will open on April 1. Payment may be submitted with your registration form but is not required at that time.
The sponsorship & company deadline is Monday, May 18.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Search for the YMCA Corporate Cup
- Choose to register a team, sponsorship or both
- Many sponsorships include a team entry
- Registration is not complete until payment is received. Payment is due June 1 or a 10% late fee will apply
If you have questions about the YCC or are interested in more information about our variety of sponsorship opportunities, please do not hesitate to ask.
Corporate & Community Engagement Coordinator