GO FOR THE GOAL!
Youth Soccer is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. The Y Youth Sports Program helps kids become not only better players, but better people as well. It's a progressive program, with multiple age-specific levels. Every child gets to play and the games are safe, exciting and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition, and family involvement.
Open to girls and boys ages PK-6th grade.
No Refunds given on Sports Registration or Jerseys.
Parents are encouraged to be more than mere spectators, by contributing their time as volunteer coaches - as well as being their kid's greatest fan. Sign up to be a volunteer coach HERE!
For additional information contact our Sports Director, Amy Yenzer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletes are required to wear a YMCA jersey for all YMCA sports. Jerseys can be purchased for $17 and may be picked up at the front desk. You will only need to purchase a jersey again if your child outgrows it.
You will need to supply shin guards which are required items.
Early Bird Registration
June 27-July 11, 2022
Full Price Registration
July 12-August 1, 2022
*A $10 late fee will be added to registrations accepted by the Sports Director after August 15.
Fall Season Information
- Practices start the week of Aug 29
- Games: Sep 17-Oct 22 - Games played on Saturdays
- No practices held over Labor Day Weekend! Friday, September 2-Monday, September 5
- 6 Saturday Games
- All game schedules are posted on PlayerSpace
- Players will play a min. of half of each game
- Each team will be coached by Volunteer Coaches
- Practice Day and Time will depend on Coach
- Athletes are asked to please bring water bottles with them to practice and games.
Little Tikes Soccer is an instructional program for children ages 3.5-5 designed to introduce sports in a non-competitive and fun environment. Parents and children will participate together to learn the basic skills in a fun atmosphere. The program requires a minimum of 1 parent to attend. This program helps to prepare children for organized sports. Age-appropriate equipment is used. Children will learn sports techniques as well as concepts of playing, sharing, teamwork, and more. Our Y coach staff will facilitate this instructional program.
- 6 instructional sessions
- A ball will be provided
- Parents and children will participate together.
- A minimum of 1 parent must attend.
- Tuesday, 5:15-6:00 pm, Sept 13-Oct 18
- Tuesday, 6:00-6:45 pm, Sept 13-Oct 18
- Tuesday, 6:45-7:30 pm, Sept 13-Oct 18
Early Bird Registration: June 27-July 11
- Members: $30 / Non-Members: $55
- Regular Registration: July 12-Aug 1
- Members: $40 / Non-Members: $65
- A $5 late fee will be added to registrations accepted after Aug 1.
Location: Little Tikes Soccer Fields
Must wear shin guards, cleats optional. Please bring a water bottle.