SERVING UP FUN
For new and beginning players, volleyball at the Salina Family YMCA offers the fundamentals of volleyball while developing streategy and sportmaship skills at the core of the game. Learn the right way to work as a team and improve the basics of winning on the court.
Volleyball is offered in the fall and spring. For students in grades 2nd-6th.
No Refunds given on Sports Registration or Jerseys.
Parents are encouraged to be more than mere spectators, by contributing their time as volunteer coaches - as well as being their kid's greatest fan. Sign up to be a volunteer coach HERE!
For additional information contact our Sports Director, Jerod Goodale, at email@example.com
Athletes are required to wear a YMCA jersey for all YMCA sports. Jerseys can be purchased for $17 and may be picked up at the front desk. You will only need to purchase a jersey again if your child outgrows it.
Knee pads are recommended.
Early Bird Registration
June 26-July 10, 2023
Full Price Registration
July 11-August 7, 2023
A $10 late fee will be added to registrations accepted after the deadline.
Fall Season Information
- Season: September 16-October 21
- Games played on Saturdays
- Athletes are asked to please bring water bottles with them to practice and games.
- Coaches Meeting: August 14 @ 6:00 PM
- Practice starts week of August 28
- 6 Saturday Games - All game schedules are posted on PlayerSpace
- Players will play a min. of half of each game
- Each team will be coached by Volunteer Coaches
- Practice Day and Time will depend on Coach