TRANSFORMING LIVES, BUILDING COMMUNITY
Salina Family YMCA Strategic Plan for 2021-2023
The Y will strive for organizational excellence by aligning resources and providing services that are relevant and beneficial to our community while achieving long-term financial sustainability.
The Y will tell the Y story by engaging a strong governance structure, leaders, and partners in our community.
- Recruit and engage volunteers in policy, program, and community service.
- Increase participation in membership and program services.
- Increase awareness and share the story to attract and educate diverse populations.
- Develop partnerships to expand and enhance programs.
YMCA operations will be efficient and supportive, allowing staff to deliver excellence and increase its ability to serve more people.
- Implement strategies to increase donated and grant-based revenue.
- Be an employer of choice by attracting, developing, and retaining cause-driven leaders
- Programs are developed, offered and evaluated to serve changing needs of the community.
YMCA Program delivery will be impactful and reflective of community need.
- Expand shared service partnerships.
- Programs will be fiscally sound or designated mission-based and serve more children through enriching, fun, and diverse experiences.
- Budget will be aligned to support strategic plan and finance goals to provide financial assistance, build reserves and be debt free.
- Expand opportunities to increase availability of food to youth and families with appropriate funding support.
- Establish community centered resources for educational, recreational and social services.