A PLACE WHERE COMPANIES BECOME HEALTHIER
The Y strives to create a personalized and fully customizable Employer Wellness Program experience built around the needs of your company employees so they can achieve their health and wellness goals.
A wellness program is an investment in your company’s most valuable resource - your employees. It’s one of the most vital investments your company can make. By investing in your employees health, you can improve their overall productivity plus save money on health care expenses. By encouraging healthier lifestyles, you can create healthier employees who miss fewer days of work due to illness. With the Y on your side every day, your employees will have the support they need to learn, grow and thrive at work.
- REDUCE HEALTH CARE COSTS- Wellness programs reduce health care costs and lead to healthier employees.
- HAPPIER MORE ENGAGED EMPLOYEES- Wellness Programs can help Improve productivity and employee morale.
- IMPROVE EMPLOYEE RECRUITMENT & RETENTION- Wellness Programs help retain and attract new employees to your company.
- REDUCE ABSENTEEISM- Wellness programs improve employee health and reduce illness.
- IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY- Wellness programs improve employee productivity.
Partner in Health
Interested in becoming a health partner? Our Health Partners split costs three ways (employee, employer and the Salina Family YMCA) -we offer each Corporate Health Partner:
- PERSONALIZATION-Pricing, usage requirements, goals set for each Health Partner.
- REPORTING & DATA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS- Regular reporting and the ability for your company to view usage reports entirely online to validate your health investment.
- EVOLVE & ADAPTIBILITY- Our Wellness Programs can evolve & adapt to match the ever changing needs of your business and its employees.
If your company is part of a YMCA Corporate Membership progam, here are ways you can save:
- NO Joiner Fee
- Company Free trial weeks
- Reduced Membership Rates
Get Started Today
Contact Ariel Lambert, Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785.404.4044 about setting up a Corporate Membership and become a Health Partner today.