GROUP EXERCISE FYI’S
- You will be asked to wipe down equipment before & after class
- Class size will be limited: 20 max in the group exercise rooms and 15 in the cycle studio (no reservations at this time).
- There will be markers on the floor for personal space.
- There are longer times between classes, please do not crowd into the room right when a class finishes
- Please arrive on time for class; the door will be closed with a sign on it “Class in session please do not enter”.
- We will add more classes as we move forward, please respect what we are able to offer at this time.
FAMILY & LAP POOL FYI's
- 1-2 Lap swimmer per lane - lane sharing allowed if both parties are agreeable; lane availability varies - check the pool schedule
- 6 water walkers at a time- 2 lanes available. Shallow water walkers travel north to south, deep water walkers circle counterclockwise
- The whirlpool is open for up to 3 participants at a time due to social distancing concerns, WP users are asked to limit their time to one 15-minute cycle.
- 10 water walkers at a time. Walkers are asked to socially distance
- Equipment use restricted for sanitation; use of personal equipment encouraged/ recommended
- At this time the whirlpool will remain closed due to social distancing concerns
- The pool schedule may change at any time without notice. Please follow all changes and guidelines as enforced by lifeguards and staff.
- Parents are encouraged to swim with their children to help enforce social distance outside your facility unit.
- Children under 6 years old must be accompanied into the water by a parent.