- Introductory classes teach age-appropriate skills and fundamentals of gymnastics/tumbling, while also developing an appreciation for the sport.
- Boys are welcome in all classes
- Classes meet once or twice per week
- One month commitment
THINGS TO KNOW
- No food allowed in the gymnastics gym.
- No drinks but water is allowed.
- Classes may be canceled due to lack of enrollment.
- A waiting list will be available if a class meets maximum capacity.
- Dress Code: shorts, leotards, sweats or tights with no feet.
- No jeans, jean shorts, or button pants are to be worn by participants.
- Only enrolled participants may be on gymnastics equipment.
- Long hair must be in a ponytail.
- Parents and siblings are required to observe from the designated waiting (benches and bleachers) areas only!
Two Can Do (2 yrs)
Two Can Do & Inchworm Combo
Preschool Combo (3-5 yrs)
Mighty Mytes/Supertots Combo (4-5 yrs)
Rollers (Beginner) & Swingers (Intermediate)
Two Can Do | 2 years
Toddlers learn the basic motor and coordination skills as they become acquainted with basic gymnastics and various pieces of equipment.
Parent participation required.
Inchworms | 3 years
This class teaches participants how to follow directions and learn basic skills on bars, beam, floor, and vault.
Supertots | 4 years
Children practice skills they have learned in earlier classes, plus adds a variety of more advanced gymnastics basics.
Mighty Mytes (5 yrs)
Continue perfecting previous skills and begin focusing on more difficult gymnastics moves.
Rollers (Beginner) | School age
Introductory skills such as cartwheels, handstands, and pullovers for boys and girls.
Swingers (Intermediate) | School-age
Progressive skills for gymnasts that have completed Rollers for boys and girls.
1/2 hr $30/Member $50/Non-Member
1 hr $45/Member $65/Non-Member
1 hr group $60/Member $90/Non-Member
Contact Bev Jones to schedule a private lesson at email@example.com or 785.825.2151