Our YMCA Cheer & Dance program is designed to teach youth the basics of cheerleading and game-day performing. This fun and active program is a great way for kids to form friendships and gain self-confidence. Basic cheers and a choreography routine will be taught and performed on Saturdays during Youth Flag Football games. There will be 6 performances total. Athletic shoes, cheer shoes, or dance sneakers are required to participate.
For additional information contact our Sr. Director of Youth Development, Heather Neuhofel, at email@example.com.
- Ages: Kindergarten-6th Grade
- Season: September 1-October 22
- K-2nd Grade: Thursdays at 4:30-5:15pm
- 3rd-6th Grade: Thursdays at 5:30-6:30 pm
- Performances: Saturdays at the Youth Sports Football games. Time and date TBD
- Registration: August 1-September 1
- Fees: $35/Members; $60/Non-Members
- A one-time fee of $35 is required for first-time registrants.
Register online with the button below!