UNLOCKING YOUR CHILD'S POTENTIAL AFTER SCHOOL
Our program nurtures a child’s potential, ensuring the development of healthy, trusting relationships that build confidence and character. Activities, including academic enrichment and structured activities that provide kids with physical activity, hands-on experiences, engaging activities, healthy snacks, and arts and crafts.
- Our Program
Our program nurtures a child’s potential, ensuring the development of healthy, trusting relationships that build confidence and character. Activities, including Academic enrichment and structured activities that provide kids with physical activity, hands-on, engaging activities, healthy snacks, and arts and crafts.
- Peace of Mind
Y's Kids is licensed by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) Financial Assistance available and DCF funds accepted.
All staff undergoes comprehensive background checks. Counselors are trained in:
Child Development/School Age Activities CPR/First Aid/AED Signs & Symptoms of Childhood Illness & Abuse
Our program runs Mon-Fri from the end of the school day until 6:00 PM.
- Meadowlark, Coronado, Schilling, and Sunset students will report to their gym for Y’s Kids.
- Stewart, Heusner, Oakdale, and Cottonwood students are bused from their school to the YMCA.
Full-time (3-5 days/week)
Part-time (1-2 days/week)
- Full Days
Breakfast, lunch, and a snack are provided Hours 7:30 am- 6:00 pm on days USD 305 has no school
- You must register for full days a week prior. Day of registrations will not be accepted.
- If a child is registered and does not attend, and does not give a minimum of 24 hours notice, payment is still required and no refund will be given as limited spaces are available.
Member $25/day Non-Member $45/mo
- Children with Special Needs
Our goal is to meet the individual needs of each child within the structure of our program while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all of the children and staff. Children with special physical and emotional needs will be accepted if the program is determined to be in the child’s best interest.
Families with special needs children must schedule an interview with the School-Age Director prior to attendance.785.825.2151
For additional information or to receive an enrollment packet contact School Age Director 785.825.2151