FIT. FUN. FOCUS.
Youth fitness training is a program for 10-13 year-olds.
There is a minimal fee for this class.
Youth ages 10-13 must complete this course in order to use the wellness center equipment. (Excludes any free weights)
TRAINING SESSIONS INCLUDES
- The educational experience provides guidelines on cardiovascular and strength exercises.
- Demonstrations on the Schwan’s Wellness Center floor.
- Wellness center safety, etiquette and more
FREE WEIGHT ORIENTATION
- Ages 10-13 can set up a 1-hour appointment with a trainer after completion of the youth fitness training.
- The free weight orientation can be requested at any time after passing the YFT. Parent attendance is required during this training session.
- Youth 10-12 must have a parent with them while lifting free weights, after free weight orientation.
TO REGISTER FOR THESE CLASSES VISIT OUR MEMBER WELCOME CENTER.