LIFEGUARD HAS ULTIMATE AUTHORITY IN THE POOL AREA INCLUDING THE WHIRLPOOL. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE AREA.
- Temperature is between 100-105 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pregnant women and persons with known health or medical conditions (e.G. High blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, or seizure disorders) should consult with a physician before using the whirlpool.
- Over-exposure may cause fainting. It is strongly recommended to limit the time spent in the whirlpool to 15 minutes. Cooldown periodically and leave the whirlpool if nausea or dizziness occurs.
- Both whirlpool and steam room raise core body temperature. Cooldown between the two is recommended when using both the whirlpool and steam room.
- Ages 16 years and older only. The maximum capacity is 11 patrons.
- Everyone must take a shower before using the whirlpool and again if entering the pool or steam room.
- Do not use the whirlpool if you have an open sore or rash, or are experiencing nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Exercise is not permitted in the whirlpool.
- Enter and exit slowly at the spa stairs to prevent slipping. Diving or jumping is prohibited.
- All users must keep their head completely above the water. No lying down or floating.
- Do not play or swim near the drains or suction devices. Your body, body parts, hair, jewelry, and other objects may become trapped and may cause injury or drowning. Do not remain in the whirlpool if the drain cover or suction fitting is loose, broken, or missing. Inform the lifeguard immediately.
- Only water in a plastic container is permitted within the deck or whirlpool area. Food, other drinks, and glass are not permitted.