Our volleyball leagues are designed to develop fundamental volleyball skills while learning teamwork, strategy, and sportsmanship. Skills taught include serving, passing, setting, hitting, and the rules of the game.
For students in grades 2nd-6th
- Uniform: You will need to purchase a reversible jersey which is required. Knee pads are recommended.
- Location: Games played on YMCA courts
- Features: Six Saturday games, 1 practice per week, equal playing time, parent volunteer coaches.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- Volleyball is offered in the fall and spring.
A reversible jersey will be used for all league sports seasons. You will only need to purchase a jersey again if your child outgrows it.
Early Bird Regisration
Full Price Regisration
Feb 16 - Mar 1
For additional information contact our Sports Director 785.825.2151