Our volleyball leagues are designed to develop fundamental volleyball skills while learning teamwork, strategy, and sportsmanship. Skills taught include serving, passing, setting, hitting, and the rules of the game.
For students in grades 2nd-6th
- Uniform: A team shirt will be provided. You will need to supply knee pads.
- Location: Games played on YMCA courts
- Features: Six Saturday games, 1 practice per week, equal playing time, parent volunteer coaches.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- Volleyball is offered in the fall and spring.
Early Bird Regisration
Full Price Regisration
For additional information contact our Sports Director 785.825.2151