KICK INTO ACTION
With an emphasis on fair play and fun, soccer at the Y is progressive with age-appropriate rules to help teach the game and keep it fun at every level. Our soccer program focuses on sportsmanship and teaching the basic skills including kicking, passing, dribbling, shooting, defense and working as a team.
For children 4 years - 6th grade
- Uniform: You will need to purchase a reversible jersey and supply shin guards which are required items.
- Location: Games played on YMCA fields
- Features: Six Saturday games, 1 practice per week, equal playing time, parent volunteer coaches.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- Soccer is offered in the fall and spring.
A reversible jersey will be used for all league sports seasons. You will only need to purchase a jersey again if your child outgrows it.
Early Bird Regisration
Full Price Regisration
Feb 16 - Mar 1
Little Tikes is an instructional program for children ages 3-5 designed to introduce sports in a non-competitive and fun environment. Parents and children will participate together to learn the basic skills in a fun atmosphere that brings families closer together. The program requires a minimum of 1 parent to attend. This program helps to prepare children for organized sports. Age-appropriate equipment is used. Children will learn sports techniques as well as concepts of playing, sharing, teamwork and more. Our Y coach staff will facilitate this instructional program.
For additional information contact our Sports Director at 785.825.2151.