SCHWAN’S WELLNESS CENTER ETIQUETTE
FOR THEIR SAFETY CHILDREN UNDER 10 are not allowed in the wellness center. They may use the track if accompanied by an adult over 16 and must be within arm's length at all times.
MEMBERS AGES 10-13 may use the Wellness Center after successfully completing the youth fitness training class. A free weight orientation is available upon completion of the YFT class, Ages 10-12 must be accompanied by an adult when using free weights.
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR WELLNESS CENTER AND FELLOW EXERCISER BY:
- RE-RACKING WEIGHTS put away after use.
- CLEAN EQUIPMENT use spray bottles/towels provided to wipe down equipment (when using chalk please keep chalk use to a minimum and wipe up afterward).
- SHARE EQUIPMENT take turns in between sets & respect other’s space.
- NO HORSEPLAY use equipment properly.
- DRESS CODE closed-toed shoes required for ages 10-17. Proper attire/shirts are required. Shirt or tank top must be worn over a sports bra.
- PROPER HYGIENE please deodorize and regularly wash your gym clothes.
- LANGUAGE be respectful by refraining from the use of profanity or excessive yelling.
- PHONE CALLS refrain from phone use while sitting on equipment.
- NON YMCA TRAINERS are not allowed in the facility.
- INSIDE LANE walkers, slower joggers
- PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS ON THE TRACK walk max of 2 people side by side
- CHILDREN UNDER 10 must be accompanied by and within
arm’s length of someone over 16 years of age