Need someone to watch the kids while you enjoy Y activities? We’ve got you covered.
Our caring and professional Kids Gym staff members are certified in CPR and First Aid to ensure the safety of your child during their visit. In addition, staff members work hard to develop a variety of age-appropriate activities to keep your child active and engaged in Kids Gym.
For rules and policies download our Parent Handbook.
Your child may be in the Kids Gym for 2 hours during a morning shift and an afternoon shift.
Mon-Fri: 7:50 am-12:00 pm & 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:45 am-12:00 pm
- Monthly Bank Draft: (Best deal!) | $15.00/mo (1 child) $20.00/mo (2+ children)
- Punch Card | $30.00/10 visits. One punch per child each visit
- Pay as you go | $5/child each visit
- Corporate Rates available
- $2 per minute will be applied for every minute your child is left in the Kids Gym after your 2-hour limit has passed and after closing
All children must have a parent/guardian (18+) signed enrollment form on file. For your child’s safety, a parent/guardian is required to sign their child in and out of Kids Gym.
The parent/guardian who signs the child in must also sign the child out unless prior arrangements have been made with Kids Gym staff. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to check kids in and out of Kids Gym.
- My child is wearing shoes and socks and is dressed for play, crafts, etc.
- My child is in a clean diaper or has used the restroom.
- My child is well-fed/nursed.
- All personal items are labeled with my child’s name.
- I have brought all the items needed to care for my child (plenty of diapers, wipes, and prepared bottles).
For additional questions contact our Kids Gym Coordinator at 785.825.2151