Does your child love to jump, flip, and defy gravity? This recreational camp is for them! Come experience a fun-filled day of gymnastics to learn fundamental skills in all 4 gymnastics events, as well as, the tumble trak, the pit, and strength conditioning. Our primary objective is to improve physical development and to build a positive self-image while having fun. Participants will be grouped based on age and ability.
Registration ends July 18
Please bring a sack lunch and a water bottle.
- No food allowed in the gymnastics gym.
- No drinks but water are allowed.
- Classes may be canceled due to lack of enrollment.
- A waiting list will be available if a class meets maximum capacity.
- Dress Code: shorts, leotards, sweats or tights with no feet.
- No jeans, jean shorts, or button pants are to be worn by participants.
- Only enrolled participants may be on gymnastics equipment.
- Long hair must be in a ponytail.