Due to the high volume of requests for donations all guidelines must be followed to assure continued fairness of contributions that the Salina Family YMCA makes in our community.
The Salina Family YMCA is committed to being an important part of our community through Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The Salina Family YMCA will donate to non-profit groups, schools, and other organizations in Salina and the surrounding areas to assist in their fundraising efforts. If your organization would like to submit a request for a charitable donation, please make sure to follow the directions below:
In ordered to be considered, all requests must be received a minimum of 4 weeks prior to your event. Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation.
All donation requests must be submitted here.
- All requests must be typed on the organization or school letterhead or event flyer may be used.
- All requests must include the date, time and location of the event.
- All requests MUST include an address of where to send the donation.
- All requests must include the name, address, phone number and email of the contact person.
- Requests must not be for religious or political gain.
- Organizations are limited to one request per season.
- Organizations must be in the state of Kansas to be considered.
By submitting this form I hereby certify that
- The information provided in this request and the supporting documents are correct to the best of my knowledge and
- That the Internal Revenue Service 501(c)3 determination has not been modified, revoked, canceled or allowed to expire and c) donations will be used for the project/purpose outlined in the application and agreed to by both parties and
- I agree with the appearance guidelines specified on www.salinaymca.org.
- You may be required to provide a PDF copy of your 501 (c) 3 form.