GOOD HEALTH EQUALS GOOD BUSINESS
With so many options, finding the right combination of programs and services to meet your employees’ wellness needs can often appear confusing. Let the Y simplify your life. With local management and support, the Y is a one-stop-shop for your company’s wellness program. You choose the program and we’ll do the work.
Benefit your Employees
It’s no secret. A wellness program is an investment in your company’s most valuable resource - your employees. It’s one of the most vital investments your company can make. Through keeping their employees healthy, corporations can improve their overall productivity plus save money on health care expenses. By encouraging healthier lifestyles, corporations create healthier employees who miss fewer days of work due to illness. With the Y on your side every day, your employees will have the support they need to learn, grow and thrive at work.
- Give them support to keep the whole family active and healthy.
- Improve productivity and morale.
- Retain and attract new employees.
- Improve employer/employee relations
Benefit your Business
With local management & support, the Y is a one-stop-shop for your company’s wellness program.
- NO CONTRACTS
- Utilization reports for employee & family members
- Only pay for those on the membership
- Flexible billing options
- You decide who is eligible (Full time, part time, the board of directors, etc.)
- Receive discounts on YMCA corporate wellness programs
How it Works
Starting a Corporate Wellness Program is easy and the program can be customized to your specific needs, creating a program to support your goals and company culture. Together we will develop a comprehensive program that may include Y Healthy Living programs and services at your company’s location.
Contact our Director of Member and Donor Relations for more information or to sign up for a Corporate Membership at 785.825.2151