MEMBERSHIP AT A GLANCE
|AGE||0-9||10-18||19-26||27+||2 PP in HH||2 Adults up to 6 kids|
|RATE||$84 YR||$10 MO||$31 MO||$38 MO||$55 MO||$62 MO|
|MEMBER REFERRAL RATE||$24.80 MO||$30.40 MO||$44.00 MO||$49.60 MO|
|Ages 0-9 MUST have a paying adult with them
at all times
Ages 10+ may be in our facility without
|Pay $10/pp for Swim Lessons with a family membership|
|Must be 12+ to take group exercise classes
without a parent present
|1/2 Youth Fitness Training for ages 10-13|
|Ages 10-13 MUST have completed the Youth Fitness Training to use the Wellness Center||1/2 Towel Service|
Y MEMBERS GET IT ALL!
Did you know the Salina Family YMCA has many benefits, services, and privileges exclusively for our members? When you join the Y, you're joining more than a gym you're joining a family! See below for the full list of perks our members enjoy.
Discounts on Programs: From road races to swimming lessons to youth and adults sports and more, Y members always receive the best deals on programs
Free Group Exercise Classes: Looking to work out beyond the treadmill and weights? Shake up your routine with Zumba®, Yoga, Group Cycling, and more — many different classes are included as part of your monthly membership fee.
Nationwide Membership: Traveling, working in another region, exploring … sometimes, it’s just more convenient to use a Y in a different location. Our YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the nation, at no extra charge!
Plus, all members receive the following:
- FREE guest passes to award for friends, co-workers, family or neighbors to try the Y
- A chance to save 20% on monthly dues with our Member Referral Program this new program will begin on January 14, 2019!
- FREE Wifi
READY TO JOIN?
PRINT OFF YOUR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION HERE, FILL IT OUT AT HOME AND BRING IT IN WITH PHOTO ID TO THE MEMBERSHIP DESK WHEN YOU'RE READY!
Visit your Membership Benefits to find what we offer you.
EVERYONE BELONGS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
The YMCA will continue its commitment to never keep anyone from participating in programs and/or membership because of an inability to pay. If you or your family finds itself in a situation with extenuating circumstances that may keep you from participating please let us know. We have our Financial Assistance program just for those situations. (*Must provide proof of household income (a 1040 form) to qualify for the income-based pricing program.)
1. $9.00 per month - Kit Locker & Laundry Service
2. $9.00 per month - Towel Service
3. $15.00 per month- Kid’s Gym for 1 child
4. $20.00 per month – Kid’s Gym for 2 or more children
5. $30 - 10 visits per child. $5 - 1 visit per child
<Kid's Gym: unlimited use: each child's visit should not exceed 2 hours>
$5 per person, max of $20 per family
YMCA MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT METHODS
1. Payment in full OR
2. Monthly automatic bank draft from checking, savings, credit or debit card -- drafts are made on the 8th of the month. Cancellations must be made by the 1st of the month prior to the month cancellation is being requested to stop bank draft.
FULL PAY MEMBERSHIPS
1. Can pay 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year at a time. When you pay 1 year at a time you receive 1 month FREE!
2. Payments can be made by cash, check, credit or debit cards.
3. If membership is canceled before time paid for is up, refunds will not generally be given.
All memberships include use of the Schwan Family Health & Wellness Center, basketball courts, FREE group exercise classes, swimming pools, handball/ racquetball courts, track, gyms, aerobics, and FREE aquacise water fitness classes. Youth and high school membership are subsidized by the YMCA. Children 10 and older may use the Y without parent/ guardian being present. Learn More
Stop by our Membership Welcome Center OR Call 785.825.2151 to JOIN today!
WORKOUT AND HELP OUT.
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community.
At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging.
The Y is a non-profit 501(c) (3) charitable organization with an inclusive environment committed to enriching the quality of family, spiritual, social, mental and physical well-being.
Financial assistance available