|YOUTH (0-13 yrs.)||$66/YEAR|
|HIGH SCHOOL (14-18 yrs.)||$78/YEAR|
|YOUNG ADULT (19-26 yrs.)||$31/MONTH|
|ADULT (27 & UP)||$43/MONTH|
|FAMILY (2 adults and children under 18 in household)||
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY.
The Salina Family YMCA, in an effort to combat the challenge of childhood obesity, meet the needs of the growing population of “health seekers” and provide opportunities for families to spend healthy, quality time together, the Y has implemented a new membership program: Everyone Belongs.
The idea is a simple one: we have structured a membership program that has many different levels, each with its own pricing limit. We have also made the process very easy for anyone to join. All you have to do is choose the right membership for you and your family, provide your household income and we will quote your new rate. That rate is good for one year. It’s that simple.
To use the membership rate calculator, you must click first Select Gross Family Income Range and then click Select Membership Type tab for the rate.
The YMCA will continue it’s commitment to never keep anyone from participating in programs and/or membership because of an inability to pay. If you or your family finds itself in a situation with extenuating circumstances that may keep you from participating please let us know. We have our Financial Assistance program just for those situations.
1. $9.00 per month - Kit Locker & Laundry Service
2. $9.00 per month - Towel Service
3. $15.00 per month- Kid’s Gym for 1 child
4. $20.00 per month – Kid’s Gym for 2 or more children
5. $30 - 10 visits per child. $5 - 1 visit per child
<Kid's Gym: unlimited use: each child's visit should not exceed 2 hours>
YMCA Membership payment methods:
1. Payment in full OR
2. Monthly automatic bank draft from checking, savings, credit or debit card -- drafts are made on the 8th of the month. Cancellations must be made by the 1st of the month prior to the month cancellation is being requested to stop bank draft.
Full pay memberships:
1. Can pay 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year at a time.
2. Payments can be made by cash, check, credit or debit cards.
3. If membership is cancelled before time paid for is up, refunds will not generally be given.
All memberships include use of the Schwan Family Health & Wellness Center, basketball courts, FREE group exercise classes, swimming pools, handball/ racquetball courts, track, gyms, aerobics and FREE aquacise water fitness classes. Youth and high school membership are subdized by the YMCA. Children 10 and older may use the Y without parent/ guardian being present. Learn More
Come in to YMCA Member Services Desk OR Call 785.825.2151 to JOIN today!
The Y is a volunteer-led, community-owned, 501c3 nonprofit organization, and any income is reinvested to meet local needs.