MEMBERSHIP AT A GLANCE
Please note that this chart was designed to showcase by age what participants are able to participate in.
*included with membership
2 PPL IN HH
|Swim Lessons||x||x||x||x||x||$10 Swim Lessons|
|*Group Exercise Classes||x||x||x||x||x|
|Youth Fitness Training||x||x||x||x||1/2 OFF|
|Early Education Center||x||x|
|Y's Kids After School Program||x||x||x|
|Camp SWAT Summer Day Camp||x||x||x|
|Towel Service||x||x||x||x||1/2 OFF|
|Kit Locker Service||x||x||x||x||x|
|Reduced Rates On Specialty Classes||1/2 OFF|
- THOSE WITH A YOUTH MEMBERSHIP MUST HAVE A PAYING ADULT WITH THEM AT ALL TIMES WHEN USING OUR FACILITY.
- CHILDREN AGES 10+ ARE ALLOWED IN OUR FACILITY WITHOUT A PARENT OR GUARDIAN PRESENT.
- CHILDREN MUST BE 12+ IN AGE TO TAKE A GROUP EXERCISE CLASS WITHOUT A PARENT PRESENT.
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY.
READY TO JOIN?
PRINT OFF YOUR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION HERE, FILL IT OUT AT HOME AND BRING IT IN WITH PHOTO ID TO THE MEMBERSHIP DESK WHEN YOU'RE READY!
Visit your Membership Benefits to find what we offer you.
EVERYONE BELONGS-INCOME BASED PRICING
The Salina Family YMCA, in an effort to combat the challenge of childhood obesity, meet the needs of the growing population of “health seekers” and provide opportunities for families to spend healthy, quality time together, the Y has implemented a new membership program: Everyone Belongs.
The idea is a simple one: we have structured a membership program that has many different levels, each with its own pricing limit. We have also made the process very easy for anyone to join. All you have to do is choose the right membership for you and your family, provide your household income and we will quote your new rate. That rate is good for one year. It’s that simple.
The YMCA will continue it’s commitment to never keep anyone from participating in programs and/or membership because of an inability to pay. If you or your family finds itself in a situation with extenuating circumstances that may keep you from participating please let us know. We have our Financial Assistance program just for those situations.
1. $9.00 per month - Kit Locker & Laundry Service
2. $9.00 per month - Towel Service
3. $15.00 per month- Kid’s Gym for 1 child
4. $20.00 per month – Kid’s Gym for 2 or more children
5. $30 - 10 visits per child. $5 - 1 visit per child
<Kid's Gym: unlimited use: each child's visit should not exceed 2 hours>
YMCA Membership payment methods:
1. Payment in full OR
2. Monthly automatic bank draft from checking, savings, credit or debit card -- drafts are made on the 8th of the month. Cancellations must be made by the 1st of the month prior to the month cancellation is being requested to stop bank draft.
Full pay memberships:
1. Can pay 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year at a time.
2. Payments can be made by cash, check, credit or debit cards.
3. If membership is cancelled before time paid for is up, refunds will not generally be given.
All memberships include use of the Schwan Family Health & Wellness Center, basketball courts, FREE group exercise classes, swimming pools, handball/ racquetball courts, track, gyms, aerobics and FREE aquacise water fitness classes. Youth and high school membership are subdized by the YMCA. Children 10 and older may use the Y without parent/ guardian being present. Learn More
Come in to YMCA Welcome Center OR Call 785.825.2151 to JOIN today!